Ugly Christmas Sweater Corgi Walk

Corgi meet up

What a stylish lil fella!

Corgi meet up

Kenshin checking out this sweater that lights up lol

Umi wants to see too!

Corgi meet up

Everyone had such cute outfits on !

Twinsies!

Cuties! So fluffy!

Corgi meet up

As usual Kenshin does not want to dress up – it’s just not his thing

Handsome !

Cardigan Buds

Puppy!

DSC03645

Uh oh .. someone wore the same sweater he did …

DSC03649

These walks are exhausting for such short lil legs!

This is adorable! Excuse me while I play paparazzi

her “I see treats” face

Corgi meet up

You can’t tell but Kenshin was very scared to come out onto the dock

Watching duckies

Time to go home!

11 thoughts on “Ugly Christmas Sweater Corgi Walk

1. Maggie says:

Is there a way to get information about Corgi meet ups? We have 1 but want to get more however want to see how ours will respond to others. He’s kind of selfish with the attention.

2. http://www./ says:

OMG! WTF! Take this Dr’s(?) sheepskin away! Hyper wiperism at it’s worst! This has to be the top of furstrating video’s I have seen at this site! A potential great infection is waisted by ignorance! She prolongs this guy’s pain and probably never allows him to feel the ah ha moment when the pain is gone from having ALL of the infection removed by giving it a few good, hard and prolonged squeezes!! Ok, I feel better…but you have to admit this is one frustrating video. They ought to make this website a pre-requisite for Med school for potential surgeons!!

3. nürnberger lebensversicherung impressum says:

Schön dumm wenn man diesen Menschenschlächter auch noch verehrt. Wie war das, mit den dümmsten Schafen die sich ihre Schlachter selber aussuchen?Stalin war mE noch perverser und menschenverachtender als Hitler. Der hat die Sowjet-Sklaven NUR als Werkzeug betrachtet. Wenn es so was wie eine Hölle gibt, dann hat er darin einen Ehrenplatz.

4. shaoit.com says:

Thanks! I mainly want to make sure that the thing I’m calling Three Guardsmen Pass really *is*, y’know, that sort of thing. It’s amazing how looking up geographical landmarks on Google results in a whole lot of scientific stuff but no pictures/anything descriptive. Poo!

5. Lawanda says:

Obi is so similar to Peanut Carter that it is eerie! Anyone remember Bi218&#yll7;s Beer? I think that was his brother though. The stuff tasted like yesterdays opened beer when you needed some hair of the dog that bite you. But the good uncles defense is not new. I have seen some so ridiculous that everyone in the courtroom laughed their butts off, even the judges. Anyway don’t you know its always the cops fault whenever a drunk gets a DUI?Reply

6. http://www.114-west.com/ says:

I always forget about proper footware, 'cause I wear casting suitable high top clodhoppers 7 days a week during what passes for summer up here in Kanuckistan. Wear leather and be sure your jeans go over the boot tops.+1 on the Antimony Man. Just be aware that phoning Mr. Bill Ferguson can get expensive, but the education you'll get on lead will be worth it.